Wednesday, October 7, 2015

:los gatos:

I finished the cat banks, done in a Dia de Los Muertos style. They were made on the request of my sister, for some online auction/benefit thingy. Sometimes I need assignments to get creative, it seems. Although from this one, since I did the same design on both, I found that I generally prefer to create something "once." I don't know if I'd enjoy making the same thing over and over to order, at least not one so labor-intensive. Guess I'm more "artsy" than "craftsy," one reason I've yet to find a way to make Etsy work for me.




Looking ahead, I am actually going to attempt NaNoWriMo again in November, gods help me. I'm actually "cheating" a bit, with a bit of head start. I'm going to attempt to complete a novel I tried to write for the project before. At that time I was in an awful living situation that was not really conducive to creativity. Once again I don't know how this story ends, yet.

Okay, a few more shots from Tiffany's photoshoot in Salem from a few weeks ago. I still need to go through them all for the best ones, and send some off to her as well. As I've said before, she was great fun to work with, as you can see in the shot where she's not doing her regular "model" face.




If all goes well, I'll be doing another shoot this upcoming Monday, with my favorite model in one of my favorite places, as the weather is supposed to be beautiful, for mid-October in New England. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment