Wednesday, February 26, 2014

:ocean size:

I'm going to have to count the photo that I completed last week as February's finished art piece, as I didn't get enough done on the other one to be able to complete it by the end of February. I don't mind, as I really did spend a fair amount of the month on the photo piece. If you're so inclined, you can see it live and in concert at Uforge Gallery in Jamaica Plain, MA for the month of March.

I'm not entirely sure why I'm dragging my feet on this current one, perhaps it has something to do with it being somebody else's characters and I want to do them justice?

But I did get some creative time in, I went to a local beach for some photos, some people have recommended that I check out one in the winter and I'm surprised that I never had before. It still doesn't compare to summer of course, and that can't get here soon enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment