Thursday, December 26, 2013

:seasonal:

Unsurprisingly, the holidays have put a bit of a dent in any creative endeavors. I did start on another pic from the Ximon photoshoot, but not enough to show yet.

As stated before, I've succumbed to the call of Instagram. I'm finding that sometimes I'm using that instead of digging out my point and shoot camera, and I'm not sure if that's good or bad yet, but I think it's more for the instant filters and quick uploading more than anything else. I won't be doing photoshoots with just a cellphone anytime soon.

I did find enough on Xmas eve to catch my eye a few times:


The Vatican Xmas eve mass came on late at night when I was in my hotel room, and I was mesmerized by the architecture.



It's become a tradition somehow for my aunt or cousins to get a gift for me that is skull-themed. Here's this year's present.


No comments:

Post a Comment