Thursday, December 5, 2013

:flash:

More photowork from the recent photoshoot. I have one in the works that may be a combination of possibly ten different shots. This one is interesting, in that I was making a conscious effort to not use the auto settings on the camera, in the hopes of learning about it more, but I tried it on a few shots, and it inevitably pops up the flash, even in the daytime, so this was an interesting result but totally not what I was aiming for on the whole shoot.


Speaking of learning, I've recently started an online course in photography, as there are still aspects that I could use improvement in, and I don't have the time nor money to go to any local schools/classes. I've only seen the first one so far, which was as basic as basic can be, but I hope things pick up a bit. The speaker thus far is not very animated, and if the .ca website address weren't already a giveaway, he's clearly Canadian and I keep hearing subliminal "ehs" in his speech. We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment