Wednesday, February 1, 2012

:lions and dragons:

Something I've doing since I finally got weekends off from work (no such thing in retail) is attending the Lunar New Year celebrations in Chinatown. The lions (I used to call them dragons, oops) are so vividly colored and I tend to overlook that's there's people inside and treat it like photographing on safari. I wanted to attempt to visit another city's Chinatown this year, but I couldn't find an exact date for NYC's celebration, so, here we are in Boston again.

One goal for this year is to get a "real" digital camera, but I think I do pretty good with my little point and shoot.

Year of the Dragon 7

Lots more pics on my flickr page.

2 comments:

  1. I really wanted to go to this! But mike and I were moving big boxes that day. Here's to the year of the Water Dragon!

    ReplyDelete