Wednesday, February 18, 2015

:inertia creeps:


The excessive snowfall continued last week, more snow days away from work, more shoveling. And still I didn't really spend much of that time in creative pursuits, which baffles me even as I write this, you'd think I'd welcome the extra time. It's that same old fear of the empty page or screen, perhaps. Just need to sit down and start, without dwelling on where it's going to end up.

Regardless of what weather we're getting this weekend, I'm still heading to New York City to photograph the Chinese New Year celebrations. I've been doing it for many years in Boston, and have said several times that I should check it out in a different city, well, I decided to put my money where my mouth is and just do it. So, there are times, when I do follow my impulse without over-thinking them.


No comments:

Post a Comment