Wednesday, September 24, 2014

:pieces:

Most of last week's spare time was spent looking for and buying things for an upcoming photoshoot. Some supplies, some props. I would love to get better lights, but alas that is not financially possible right now. If money were no object I'd have my own studio anyway. But I think I can make the lights that I do have work. Finally have a proper backdrop and paper for it.

I like the idea of having props on hand, though I could see it as becoming more clutter at a time when I'm trying to get rid of it. One thing I was searching for was a standing mirror, I managed to find one and even talked the price down for it. One future idea of mine involves a series with a chair, and I'll know it when I find it.

A handful of photos while at an apple orchard this past weekend. Might've taken more if I weren't so uncomfortable, as I dressed for September and suddenly it was August again.



No comments:

Post a Comment