Saturday, November 27, 2010

:krampus:


Here's the latest artwork I've done - it's for an upcoming art show in Salem (details below), and was done entirely in Painter and with a Wacom tablet, which is still new to me, and I feel that I am improving with each piece. I decided to keep it in just black and white this time. With all the snow, it kinda made sense to me.


Update: this piece was bought at opening night!!

- -

It's that time of year again!

Join us for the opening night of our 2nd annual KRAMPUS Group Art Show! One fearsome, furry theme - many talented artists! Saturday December 4th from 8-10 PM. Meet the artists behind the artwork! Delight in the musical talents of DJ Zombi! Who knows --Krampus might even make an apperance!!

Not familiar with the legend of Krampus? Go to the following link to find out more:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus

Can't make it to the opening night shindig? Don't fret! The artwork will be available for viewing all month in our Red Room Gallery.

Fool's Mansion
127 Essex Street
Salem, MA 01970

No comments:

Post a Comment