Thursday, July 22, 2010

:click:

Hrm, nothing new to show since last time, although I am doing better at getting ideas and sketches down. I have a sketchbook with me at all times. I'm going to try to use one of my breaks at work to sketch instead of read like I normally do.

In other news, I hopefully have at least two photoshoots coming up before summer's end, one with somebody I've worked with before, another one that's new. I have ideas for a third, but I need to find an indoor space for it, and for her schedule to open up.

I still take a camera with me everywhere, and have gotten some good candid shots, of summer skies and recent flooding in the area. I tend to post all such shots on my flickr page.

Going to attempt to sell artwork at this event in Salem, MA tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment