Wednesday, January 22, 2014

:love for sale:

Unless something magical happens within the next few weeks, I have no reason to celebrate Valentine's Day this year. But I do have a few artworks in that vein for sale, both on deviantArt, as prints and assorted other paraphernalia. This one:


And this one:


There's also a few Valentine cards with the above design available on Etsy. It'd be nice to finally see a sale from there, hint hint. I've also submitted these two to a local gallery, for an obvious-themed show, final word should be within the week, so fingers crossed.

I've also been working on two other works simultaneously, which is sort of a new thing to me, if you don't count the hundreds of unfinished projects in sketchbooks and such. This photo continues to progress and have more layers than anything I've done in the past:


And in the hopes of meeting my goal of a finished new piece each month, hopefully this one will be done some time in the next week or so. Just did some tightening up of elements from last week's sketch. She looks vaguely Asian now, which wasn't the original intent, but sometimes the artwork pushes me in a direction that I didn't start in.





No comments:

Post a Comment