Thursday, March 8, 2012

:publish or perish:

A day later than I usually post, had other things that took priority and I also wanted to confirm this news before I posted it. Artwork of mine is going to grace the cover of the 20th anniversary anthology of Circlet Press! I'd put a link to them here but for some reason every browser is warning me of malware attack if I go there, so I hope they've not been hacked. Get thee to wikipedia instead.

It's this piece:


Which I find interesting, as this is not a new work of mine, in fact it's one of the first ones I ever made with the aid of Photoshop back in the 90s, but as we can see it's still a favorite, so I'm not complaining. I basically said "go my website and tell me what you like" to them.

I miss doing photoshoots. I really need a new place if only for that reason (I want to do more indoor shots). I'm also slowly saving up for a "real" camera, a digital SLR that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment