Wednesday, December 14, 2011

:twist my arm:

Just trying to get back in the swing of things creatively. I shouldn't have to force it, but other things keep getting in the way, time-wise, physical and mental. I miss the days of youth when there was so much free time. Going to be the fogey and say now that "youth is wasted on the young." But truthfully what I need to do is organize my time better. I do my best but the internet is such a time-suck. Even when I'm actually doing constructive thing son it, one link leads me further astray. And don't get me started on Facebook. For somebody like, who hates to feel like he's missing something, it can be insidious.

Just some doodling. I need to get back up to a page a day. Even on a large page I tend to fill it up with thumbnails.


No comments:

Post a Comment