Wednesday, March 5, 2014

:weather beaten:

This seemingly endless Winter continues to crush my head and sometimes my will along with it, and I'm not alone in this it seems. I don't get it really; I've lived in the New England area all my life but for some reason the winters are getting more and more unbearable as time goes on. Oh the first snow is still beautiful, but well before New Year's I'm ready for it to GTFO.

So naturally this can affect my creativity. Ideally I should relish the idea of being inside and working more, but I get cabin fever, and again my living situation is not the most ideal, though I am always working to find a way around that. So at the very least I try to get out and play with the camera some more, although in keeping with our theme this week, the cold drove me back inside of my car before too long.

I ended up by the ocean as I often do.

I liked the way the water was totally still in these shots.



Playing around with depth of field.



Not a terribly interesting shot but I like the echoing shapes of the streetlights. 




Yeah, Spring can't get here soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment